Friday is my favorite day of the week.
There is the obvious reason, of course. Nearly anyone who works Monday-Friday loves the knowledge that the weekend in imminent. A special treat is that I work only a half day on Fridays, so my day is generally over by 11am.
Then there's the reason I love Fridays the most: Getting together with Drake.
Yesterday we met at out usual chicken place. I was expecting to have lunch only, but Drake surprised me and asked whether I wanted to go for a walk down by the River.
We drove down to the River and walked along the towpath. It was about ninety degrees out, but the proximity of the trees and water made it about ten degrees cooler.
Drake has been having some issues with his family and I listened without giving too much feedback or judgment. I knew that he wasn't looking to me for answers, he truly needed a friend to listen to him.
After an hour the heat became a bit unbearable and we returned to his SUV.
It used to be that we had sex in the back of his SUV on Fridays. Now that he has a new job, "sex day" has been moved to Mondays at his office.
He asked whether I wanted to go for a drive and cool off in the car. We drove down secluded country roads and found a quiet spot to park.
He unclicked our seatbelts and he leaned forward to kiss me. Our tongues met and swirled. His hand reached down the front of my shirt and into my bra. He squeezed my tits until I moaned.
Oh, he knows just how to touch me to turn me on...to turn me into pure putty.
We didn't get further than a bit of kissing and groping. We didn't want to risk doing anything in the front of his SUV and the back of his SUV was full of work-related items.
We drove back to the village where my car was parked. We held hands in the car and he also stroked my arm. We marveled at how wonderful this relationship has been.
A new tavern recently opened and we stepped inside and sat at the bar for a glass of wine.
Drake asked me whether I could leave work early on Monday.
"Why?" I asked.
He told me that he has another encounter in the works. He said that this man (whom he's met with several times) likes to eat pussy. The man doesn't want to get off or anything else. Eat pussy. That's it.
I smiled at Drake. He does love to get me off and watch others get me off. I am starting to have a better understanding of him.
I love the toepath along the C&O! What chicken place. I recently went to Nando's at the National Harbor - it was awesome!
ReplyDeleteI hesitate to name the place. :-) If you seriously want to know, email me!
DeleteHeh heh heh heh heh... So one 'twixt your legs while you're 'tween Drake's? Sounds like a great time to me! :-D
ReplyDeleteStay SINful
Mr. AP
Teehee. You got it!
DeleteI'm intrigued. Can you "get off" early tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteSorry :)
Well today is Monday, hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteThis other guy sounds just like me. I've gone on many dates with women and gone down on them before I went home, without cumming. Since I met all through dating sites and chatted online, some knew before we met that I liked to do that while others found out during the date. I thought I was the only guy who liked to do that until I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteAW
AWin91202@yahoo.com