Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My One-Year Blogiversary!

 
Break out the party hats and champagne!
 
 
My blog is one year old today! Ironically, if I had published every post I wrote (there is a small handful I never got around to posting), this would be my 200th post!
 
It has been fun and cathartic. I have met some really nice people through my blog this past year. Some whose lives appear to be as messed up as mine! Hehe.
 
A lot has happened this past year. It has definitely been an eventful year. I am still alive and kicking.
 
Thanks to all my readers. I appreciate your honest comments. You are my motivation to continue writing.
 
Prost!


10 comments:

  1. Congrats, considering all that come and go one year is a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I agree with Ryan, it really is an accomplishment - blogs do come and go so quickly.

    Here's to many more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! ^_^

    Here's to another year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary! I am so glad you were out there when I started! And are still here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Thank you bringing us along on the ride!

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you - look forward to reading for another year and more!

    ReplyDelete