Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Punishment


(continuing from this Post)

Drake sent me a text mid-afternoon Monday:

Bring a towel, a blanket. Take an enema.
No talking on your part until I am done with you.

I gulped when I read the text. What did he have in store for me?

I felt a bit anxious as I drove to his office. At a stoplight, my phone chimed indicating I had a text message.

You anxious?
You wet?
Or both?

When I reached Drake's office, I called as I usually do to let him know I was outside. He unlocked the side door and stepped aside to let me in. He looked stern, but he leaned over and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

I slipped away to the restroom for a few moments.

When I reached his office, he was sitting in his comfy visitor's chair, fully clothed. I knelt down next to him and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating.

"Put the blanket on the floor and get undressed."

I placed the blanket neatly on the floor and went to sit down on it.

"No. Stand up and get undressed."

I slowly took off my clothes. Not in a sexy striptease, but like a bundle of nerves.

He watched every move I made. Not once cracking the smile I love so much.

When I was fully undressed, he just sat there, staring at me. I felt terribly vulnerable.

Finally, he got up and pulled some rope out of a bag. He walked behind me and pressed himself against my back and backside. He reached around, pushed my legs apart, and starting rubbing and fingering my cunt.

"You're nice and wet."

He tied my hands together behind my back. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a ball gag. Ah. A new toy. He fiddled with the gag, but he was kind enough to realize that it was too big for my mouth. I have issues with my jaw. Yes, I once locked my jaw giving head! He put it aside.

He undressed.

He pulled out the nipple clamps. He tightened them, gauging my expression to see when to stop. When I cried out and lay my head on his chest, he knew they were tight enough.

"Get on your back on the blanket."

I knelt down and somehow managed to get onto my back with my hands behind me. My ass and pussy were pointing up in the air.

"Spread your legs."

He saw my hesitation.

"SPREAD YOUR LEGS!"

He had something in his hand. A small ruler.

Drake towered over me.

He bent over and started swatting my cunt with the ruler. I winced in pain and cried out. When I tried reflexively to close my legs, he yelled for me to open them.

"Don't EVER fuck around on me. Got it? I know you didn't. But DON'T even THINK about it again!!"

When he was done swatting me, he pulled out a dildo with anal beads on one end. He threaded the anal beads inside me and started to fuck me hard with the other end.

"Stop. Please. Stop!" I gasped.

He told me not to talk and continued fucking me with the dildo. When he saw I had had enough, he told me to get on my knees. He unfastened the rope, which had left two ugly welts on my wrists.

"Your ass is so open right now!"

He pushed me forward and plunged his cock into my ass and started pounding me. Fortunately, I can take a good ass pounding, although I was starting to lose my breath. He reached around and yanked off the clamps.

Yow.

He pulled out, reached for the towel, and wiped himself.

He flipped me onto my back and took me missionary, my legs straight, pounding so hard and deep that sweat began to form on both of us and our breaths were deep and shallow.

He came hard, telling me what a fucking awesome cunt I have...how much he loves to use me...how I am his forever. He lay on top of me for a few moments and he kissed me.

He kissed me.

6 comments:

  1. that was so hot, but I'm sorry for being a stickler for hygiene - aside from the wiping with a towel, perhaps you might consider a wet wipe or even better, washing with soap and water after anal and before vaginal fucking...

    it's just that as someone who used to work in the medical field, I'm paranoid about transferring bacteria from the anus to the vaginal / urinary tract.

    I've had a number of UTIs before ,and just from rough intercourse, the membrane between the two canals are JUST so thin...

    anyway, not trying to criticize or anything, just sharing some words of caution :)

    it WAS a very hot post tho. LOVE the yelling at you NOT to pull your legs together. very hot!! very Dom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I completely agree with you. Normally, if we have anal, we are in a hotel room and he can wash off. In this case, it didn't even occur to me to bring along wipes that I have at home! Good thought. I have had more than my share of UTIs. They aren't fun and a pointless trip to the doctor.

      Yes. I really got off on the whole scene. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!

    Luna, are you sure you are all right? This incident seems more like a violation of you rather than a 'punishment'. Trolling around on AFF behind Drake's back is not equal to this punishment. Your actions should have been a wake up call to Drake to make you more of a priority. If he wants you exclusively, he needs to make the commitment to you - not in the traditional sense, but in terms of time and attention.

    I am not a D/s guy and do not get the dynamics, but this incident seems more about humiliation than dominance. If you say you are fine, I will believe you, but I currently have my doubts.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MNN - I am fine. :-) Emotionally...mentally...physically. I don't know why I love being so submissive to Drake. In case you're wondering, I have no abuse in my past (not that it is required to be submissive!). I suppose humiliation comes in the submissive territory.

      I can't get into details, but Drake has certain issues from his past that go way back into his childhood that help me understand why he chooses to be such a dominant person and treat me the way he does sexually...WITH my consent!

      Yes. I do wish Drake could spend more time with me, but it isn't possible. There are understandably things lacking, that I prefer not to get into here, but I tolerate them.

      I play around chatting on AFF, etc. because I LOVE the thrill of the chase. The problem is that once the hunt is over, I lose interest most of the time. I don't do it to be a cock tease, though...

      Thank you for your concerns. :-) I am fine. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Oh god hot! Hot hot hot hot hot! No doubts in my mind.

    FUCKIN HOT BABEEEEE!

    I guess I'm too reactive(dumb) to feel the others' concerns. Sweet, though.

    I'm there, I'm wet, I think I squirted.

    More!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Your comment got me giggling. Thanks for the spirited and enthusiastic response!

      Delete