Maybe I'm not a very observant person.
I have found multiple blogs that disucss spanking (I totally understand the link between discipline and having one's ass whacked!), but I haven't found one that extols the virtues of torturing breasts.
I'm sure they're out there. I just haven't seen them...yet?
Before Drake and I physically met for the first time (we were trying to work out the logistics of where and when to meet), I was still working at the office (I currently work from home). A few days after we met, he instructed me (while I was at work) to take two paper clips, go to the ladies room, and loop them around my nipples.
I have always had sensitive breasts. However, this was something new to me. I wasn't sure what it was going to feel like or whether the paper clips would be visible through my bra under my stretchy t-shirt.
I carefully looped the clips around my nipples. I enjoyed the sensation so much that I squeezed the clips tighter (no, not TOO tight!). I wasn't on the verge of having an orgasm, but I felt incredibly turned on.
Upon meeting Drake for the first time, he pulled out nipple clamps. Something I had seen but never experienced. They were on a chain and could be tightened and loosened, so there was control over how tight (or loose!) they could be.
He put the chain around my neck and put one clamp on my nipple. I sucked in my breath as he slowly tightened it. He watched me carefully to gauge my reaction.
I absolutely loved the pain.
Now, I'm no masochist. I don't see myself in someone's dungeon hanging from meat hooks stuck through my skin. However, I admit that I do get very turned on by having my breasts/nipples torutured--clamped, squeezed, pulled, slapped, sucked, nibbled, pinched, tied up...you name it.
Once or twice, Drake has had the time and energy to engage me in breast bondage and nipple torture...which was totally hot.
I know that nipple torture has an erotic as well as brutal past. Apparently breast/nipple torture was used to try to extract confessions from alleged witches.
Although my breasts sometimes become a bit marked up after a more energetic session, Drake seems to know exactly how far to push me before stopping. He would never and HAS never harmed me.
One thing I haven't tried? Hot wax. That is definitely on my list.
eeek. hot wax? let us know how that goes.
ReplyDeleteit SOUNDS exciting... but i don't think i'm that brave.
but yes, i also love having my nipples / breasts manipulated!
Sadly, I don't know when it will happen. I'd like Drake to be involved with it and I'm certain smoke from a candle would set off smoke detector in a hotel room!
DeleteI have instructed a friend throgh nipple torture via chat and Skype, and it's an amazing turn on for her. It is different for each woman (or man) and can add a great deal of fun to the session. And hot wax? Youa are going to LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteToo cool. Sounds very hot for both of you! Maybe we can Skype someday and you can guide me through the hot wax. ;-)
DeleteFascinated by nip clamps. Online lover/spanker keeps bringing up. I skitter away. Too many years of mediocre vanilla sex? When even when I told him his right hand cranking my left nipple hurt? It still hurts. Not in a good way.
ReplyDeleteI want it good.
If you do decide to buy the clamps, be certain to spend some extra money and buy the kind that are adjustable. Not the kind that simply clamps on! :-) More control of the pain.
DeleteClamps are wonderful, i also love them. I have tried hot wax with my Sir, it is painful as it drips on, but then quickly cools. Erotic when the place it drips onto are your breasts!
ReplyDelete