Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Swinging and "Friends"



I am an active Words With Friends player. Since April of this year. I suppose it almost borders on a mild obsession since I have three players I regularly play with throughout the day.

One of those players is a former lover.

Go figure.

One player I have been playing with for at least four months on a daily basis. The screen name is a bit androgynous, so I had no idea whether I was playing with a man or a woman. The person didn't seem too interested in chatting.

Until last night.

I received a chat message: "I am at a party with my girlfriend. A swingers party."

Wha? A swingers party? Why, after all these weeks would he (because I now assumed my opponent was a he) suddenly tell me this out of the blue at 10:30 on a Saturday night?

We ended up having a nice chat, sharing bits of information about ourselves.

Who would have thunk??

8 comments:

  1. I KNEW words with friends was a cover for swinger meet and greet;)

    I am cautious of someone who would come out so quickly and easily. Unless alcohol was involved!

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny! Mus have been a swingers weekend. MR. FH brought a couple to a swingers club- it was a first for him with one of our cabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I barely play against those I do know. There's an option to find and play against people I don't know? Oh dear, could that be dangerous...

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangerous? Haha. I have played a few games against a few strange people. Now that I have my "regulars," I have no time to play against strangers.

      Delete
  4. i'm an addict too. i have about 4 people i play with continuously. one game after the next. sometimes we start new ones as the older ones are about to end.

    there should be a helpgroup for people like us.

    i've just found your blog and i'm enjoying it so far.

    come visit.. fondles.blogspot.com

    me and BIKSS have only been at this for about 5 months. he's married to someone else with his own family, i'm single. we've been friends for 24 years. and now i'm his illicit affair.

    and that's all the intro you'll need to figure out who's who and what's what.

    looking forward to reading more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for reading. Too true, there SHOULD be a help group...there probably is one...somewhere!

      I will check out your blog. Looking forward to it.

      Delete