Drake came over during lunchtime yesterday.He works about twenty minutes from my home and no one was going to be home all day. My youngest is out of town. My oldest and husband work.
He parked down the street just to be a little less conspicuous. I met him at the door and he gave me a long wet kiss once he was safely inside. We canoodled on the couch for a bit...once his hand slipped down the front of my shirt and he started twisting my tit, I was gone. Our last little tryst began and ended in the kitchen with a blowjob. I decided I wanted to surprise him this time. When he got up to move toward the kitchen, I took him by the hand and led him upstairs.
Naturally, he was surprised by this move. Once upstairs and in my bedroom, he told me to get down on my knees. He towered over me (he's 6'3"). He pulled out his cock and told me to suck on it.
I was happy to oblige.
Then he squeezed and twisted my tits so hard I got tears in my eyes.
He pushed me onto the bed and we quickly removed our clothes. Although there was only a slim chance of getting caught, we didn't want to spend too much time upstairs. I sucked and licked his balls while he slowly stroked himself. He called me his slut and whore...I absolutely love his sexual intensity and I love dirty talk.
He climbed on top of me and started pumping. He continued to call me names. He stopped, pulled out, and told me to suck my juices off of him.
Naturally, I complied.
We got into our favorite position. I put my legs over his hips and he entered me again. He started pumping with long, hard thrusts. He is long and thick and in the position we were in, he could go deep. I was moaning and he was grunting and we were both breathing heavily. When he was about to cum, he grabbed me around my throat with one large hand and squeezed.
Afterwards, I lay on his chest for a few minutes. Then we got dressed and headed back downstairs and cuddled on the couch for a bit.
Then he was gone...
Wow, that beats my afternoon by a long ways. Your write-ups never cease to....me. Good thing it's time for my morning shower. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAh. I am happy my post was of some assistance to you.
Delete...but buggers...what the heck happend to the formatting of this post?
"When he was about to cum, he grabbed me around my throat with one large hand and squeezed."
ReplyDeleteThat would of had me cumming!
He's very careful about how hard he squeezes...it is just enough to be very arousing!
Delete"Then he was gone."
ReplyDeleteSigh. Ache. I can still feel it.
Beautifully written :)
Comming and going as it were ;)
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Mr. No Name
Teehee. :-)
DeleteHmm. I commented on this before. Hate it when they disappear. Loses the excitement of the moment. But it did give me cause to read it again :)
ReplyDelete"He is long and thick inside me... Then he was gone."
Sigh. Ache. Memories that happen too quickly :)
Naughty naughty, taking risks at home. Tsk tsk. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know, it heightens the intensity of the encounter taking the risk of being caught. I did it a few times myself, back in my Slut Period. And every time, it was a tale of cumming and going. Sigh indeed.
Stay SINful
Mr. AP
It's been a while since I last commented here, so forgive the following novella!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the condition of your marriage at this point? From another of your posts, I got the impression that you are staying with Dave only long enough to get a solid foundation for striking out on your own. Is this still true?
Do you blame Dave for the unhappiness that you've experienced in this marriage or for your decision to have an affair? What do you say to the charge of personal responsibility, to the fact that you always had complete freedom to leave and that your adultery is in no way of Dave's doing but your fault entirely? I ask because I've been in philosophy mode of late with respect to marriage and the relationship between spouses.
Also, do you feel any guilt for allowing Drake into your marital home/bed? I often hear that, though a wife's infidelity is itself symptomatic of lost attraction/respect for her husband, her decision to conduct the affair in the "sacred" space of married life is an ultimate show of symbolic disrespect. How do you weigh in on the issue?
I think that's it.
Mr. New Guy,
DeleteLuna is laying her soul bare in her blog and you are seemingly working on your psychology thesis. Drop the 1000 questions and analysis and listen to her and tell her how it moved you.
You are asking her to sum up a lot of history and complex motions in a comment box. Read her words over time any you will have the answer - witchcraft BTW is "yes, no, maybe an sometimes."
Luna- sorry to rant on your blog, but you deserve better than this
TTFN
Mr. No Name
I'm with Mr. NoName on this one.
DeleteLuna is being as bare and vulnerable as she can. Read her words -- ALL OF THEM -- before you start asking questions. The answers you seek are in the posts she's published over the past few months. Instead of showing respect, you chose shame and insensitivity. Get off your high horse and remember that Luna is a woman. Her feelings are real, her dilemma is real, and her struggles are real. She is more than the words on her pages.
Go read them with that in mind and while you're at it try to find the sympathy and humanity I'm sure you've not lost.
Luna, Mr. NN is right, you deserve better than this treatment.
Stay SINful
Mr. AP
TheNewGuy - I apologize for the delay in responding. I haven't been feeling too well the past few days.
DeleteIn a nutshell, my marriage is stable at the moment. At this point, it feels as though he and I will be in this for the long haul.
I take full responsibility for the affair, I take partial responsibility for my unhappiness in my marraige. As for leaving, I could easily do so...but I choose not to. It is complicated...as any marriage is complicated by an affair.
Having Drake over for sex wasn't a "fuck you" to my husband. I guess I saw it more as a sign of how much I care about Drake. I know that sounds warped, but that's the way it is.
If I have offended Luna in any respect, then I offer my sincere apologies to her. I've asked her difficult questions before in previous commentary, and she, to her credit, never refrained from fielding them. It is my assumption--and if it is an incorrect one Luna will reveal as much--that she does not mind the dynamic that I bring to her writings.
ReplyDeleteMNN and Mr. AP - I appreciate you coming to my defense. I have grown fond of the people I consider my "blogging friends" and I understand your responses. I have been fortunate that thus far I have yet to have anyone blast me on my blog as could rightfully happen. I can tolerate directness. That is fine with me.
ReplyDeleteTheNewGuy - Your comments have given me pause. I don't feel prepared to answer your questions at the moment. I think I need to give a bit of thought to what you have asked...