Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

When She Was Bad...

Okay. So the little girl doesn't have a curl, but I love her stance and expression!


Does anyone remember this little poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow?

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad,
She was horrid!

I was bad this weekend. Every member of my family was out Friday night and gone all day Saturday. My husband totalled his car and was borrowing mine, so I didn't have a set of wheels to take me anywhere.

I was bored.

Friday night I popped onto Adult FriendFinder (AFF) with good intentions to simply chat. Make conversation. I met several interesting men. I hit it off with one of them and our chatting turned into a long text conversation Friday night and into Saturday.

By mid-day Saturday, he wanted to meet me for lunch.

WTF? How the HELL did I get to that point? I wasn't leading him on. I was simply being my normal, sexually open self. I sent all the right signals for all the wrong reasons.

I actually felt tempted.

Then I thought of Drake and how upset he would be with me. I belong to Drake in the bedroom. My days of whoring around are behind me. Drake owns me in the bedroom. I am completely his.

I saw Drake at a gathering on Sunday. I left before he and I could talk. He sent me a text asking me why I had "bolted."

I wrote up an email, telling him about my chatting and possible lunch rendezvous.

I sent back a text and told him to read the email.

He was quietly pissed.

He texted me back and told me that I was "walking a fine line" and that "you made a commitment to me." (I know, to many of you that must sound odd, hmmm? I am a married woman committed to a married man who is not her husband. Hmmm. Hey, at least I can commit to someone!)

So we ended up chatting online because he was unable to get away to talk on the phone.

I apologized profusely. I told him I hadn't meant to upset him and make him angry.

A few days ago, I sent him an email, telling him that I want to test my pain threshold with him.

He told me that he thought it was time to test that threshold.

As a reminder to me.

So I will know who, exactly, owns me in the bedroom.

I agreed with excitement and a touch of fear.

I am putty in his hands.

5 comments:

  1. Is it odd to say I'm still a bit jealous of the relationship you have with Drake??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria! Hmmmm. Read my next post and then tell me what you think!

      Delete
  2. it may be a very bad time to test his ability to deal with pain. I hope he keeps things under control. I think that your honesty with him shows that your committment is strong, and I do think it's a bit hypocritical of him for being upset. The notion that you can cheat with him but not with others is wrong in my eyes and just silly. The more important commment is that "your" days of whoring are over. If you want to say "No," say "no", but not because he tells you to. Nonetheless, I want to hear about everything he does to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably correct, although I was probably asking for it. As for the cheating issues...again, you're correct. However, it is oddly comforting to feel some commitment somewhere in my life and that includes saying "no." As for the last line...it made me smile. :-)

      Delete
  3. Luna,

    You know yourself best; however, I am inclined to think there may be something more going on.

    It could be as simple you were lonely and looking for a little attention. We are all guilty of that at one time or another.

    Or..... Maybe you are beginning to realize that you have a husband who fills a certain need and a lover who fills so may pieces of you, but that it is all still not enough for you. And guess what, that is ok! I encourage you to really examine if Drake is everything to you that you think / say he is. Could it be that you are beginning to see some flaws in him that only time is revealing?

    I am not trying to speak ill of Drake, but want threat for you. I can't help thinking your heart (or 'loins') are trying to tell you something here.

    Always on your side
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete