It was 1:49pm on Wednesday when Drake and I had this brief text exchange:
Drake: I'm on your street
Me: I'm alone
Drake: I'll stop by
Me: Okay
Within a few minutes, I saw him walking up the sidewalk.
I opened the front door and let him in. We moved into the dining room where we kissed passionately. I noticed that you can see our neighbor's backyard in the reflection of a large mirror on the wall, so we moved into the kitchen.
We kissed again. Deeply. Lots of tongue.
I could feel him getting hard as he pressed himself against me. I pressed back into him and he groaned softly.
He unzipped his zipper and pulled out his cock.
"Get down on your knees and suck on it."
I eagerly got down on my knees and started sucking on him. I stopped for a moment and looked up at him, towering over me.
"You have no idea how good that feels," he sighed.
I smiled and started sucking again.
My work computer chimed from the other room. Someone had IM'd me.
"Dammit, I better see who it is!"
The moment was lost and we both knew it.
I checked to see who it was. Simply a co-worker. I typed a quick hello and went back into the kitchen.
Drake smiled at me. He does crazy things to me.
We kissed for a few more minutes.
I offered him a glass of water which he readily accepted. It was a warm day. Naturally, I wanted to offer him more. But I couldn't. There was no telling when one of my kids might arrive home.
"I should go."
I walked him to the front door. As he walked out, he gently squeezed my side.
I sent him a text a few minutes later.
Me: You make me hot and wet
Drake: You make me hot and hard
Me: :-)
NEVER EVER EVER EVER ANSWER THE PHONE, COMPUTER, SMOKE SIGNAL, OR CARRIER PIGEON AT THAT MOMENT.
ReplyDeleteOK, maybe the pigeon, that would be cool.
My wife insists on answering the phone,kills the mood every time.
most people have bad timimg, it sucks.
ReplyDeleteDamn that's hot. A teaser until next time.... :-)
ReplyDeleteI second what Adizor54 said!! lol Unfortunately, my work often calls during intimate moments and I too have answered :(
ReplyDelete@A54 - Carrier pigeon? lol
ReplyDelete@trazuredpet - I am IM'd throughout the day, but my concern was that it was my manager IMing me!
@Max - He has a new job that brings him to the area where I live, so there will definitely be a next time!
@FreakyV - Why have we humans yet to learn that when a phone rings or we're IM'd (etc.) we're not obligated to answer it! :-)