Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Can Handle a Compliment!



Yesterday, Drake and I drove up to the Mountain (essentially, the only mountain nearby!). We had some wine and went for a short walk. I love to watch him slowly unwind when he's with me. I'm glad that I have such a soothing quality.

We talked about us. It's difficult to believe that we have been together for nearly two years. What were the odds that a random chat on Ashley Madison would lead to what we have now?


Drake said that he had been looking for someone like me for years.

Honestly, I was extremely fortunate on AM. I was a member for several years and met some decent--and some terrific--men. Aside from Hugh, who tried to destroy my life when I "rejected" him, I was lucky.

I told Drake that I have never understood why these men were so into me.

I'm just...me.

Drake said that I am sexy and sexually open and honest about who I am and what I want. He said any man would find that refreshing and most women aren't as sexually open and willing to experiment the way I am.

Oh.

It was a wonderful compliment.

A compliment I wasn't fishing for!

4 comments:

  1. Good catch! He is right. I can tell my the way you write that you are open. You never write with shame, remorse or guilt (at least sexually).

    TTFN
    Mr. No name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct. I feel none of that! Thank you for noticing. :-)

      Delete