Back in April while I was on vacation I sent Drake an email with a list of fantasies.
**************************
Drake had to work a half-day on Monday. He recently started a new job...thus the the need he had to show how dedicated he is by going in on a holiday.
We agreed early Monday morning to meet at 12:30 at an Irish pub close to his office. He said we would have lunch and then get a room at the hotel next door. After a relaxing lunch accompanied by a glass of wine, we headed over to the hotel. I wasn't surprised that he had already booked the room and had his bag of tricks waiting on the nightstand.
We were out of our clothes and I was on my knees sucking his cock in no time. No formalities there. We moved onto the bed and he pulled one of the vibrators out of his bag. The damn thing sounds like a hand-held mixer set on high (it seems to have gotten louder over the past two years), but damn did it feel good. I came almost immediately as Drake stood over me, stroking himself.
We fooled around for at least twenty minutes.
Then came the knock on the door.
I jumped and looked at Drake, who had a very calm and relaxed look on his face. He got up off the bed, took a blindfold out of his bag, and told me he was going to put it on me.
I hesitated for a second, unsure of what was going on, but realized that I totally trusted him. He wrapped the blinfold around my head and told me to lie back on the bed.
Once blindfolded, I heard Drake walk over and open the door. He and another man began speaking in hushed tones. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.
I felt Drake pull me forward under my arms. He got behind me on the bed and pulled me up against him.
"Put your hands under my thighs."
I did so.
Then I felt another pair of hands on me. They wandered up and down my spread legs. The hands ran smoothly up to my pussy and then down to my toes. They gently massaged my abdomen and slid back down to my cunt.
Teasing me at every touch.
One of my hands drifted away from under Drake's thigh and I reached down and felt a stubbled face and short, spikey hair.
"Nope." Drake told me as he pulled my hand away.
When I thought I could no longer take it, one of the hands plunged into me, making me gasp. The hand started fucking me hard. My foot found the man's cock, hard and erect, and I rhythmically stroked him with my foot.
I tensed against Drake as I started to ride the wave to an orgasm.
"Come on, baby, let go..." Drake told me.
I came fast and hard, my ass clenching and my entire back nearly rising off the bed.
The hand started again. I orgasmed again. And again.
Drake told me to turn around and face him and scoot my ass to the bottom of the bed. I heard the rip of a condom.
"He wants to fuck you." Drake said.
I was happy to oblige.
The man eagerly stuck his sheathed cock inside me. He rubbed my ass and hips. He pushed me forward and rubbed my clit a bit as he started to pump. Slowly at first. I could see that he wanted to check my reaction. I was moaning and ready to cum again. He pumped faster and faster and pulled out with a grunt. I heard him cum behind me.
Then it was over.
The man went into the bathroom and then quietly slipped out the hotel room door after a few murmurs with Drake.
Drake removed the blindfold.
"You are such a slut," he told me with a big grin.
Fantasy #1?
Check.
Nice to live your fantasies.
ReplyDeleteFD
Welcome to a whole new world. I like to think that you are on a new path to being the woman you should be rather that what others expect you to be. Embrace it, own it, and be sure to help shape it.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me.
TTFN
Mr No Name
FABULOUS! Took my breath away and so perfectly orchestrated. How great to have the relationship that you share with Drake...the honesty is wonderful and clearly he is engaged 100%+ and willing to make your desires come to fruition.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is just fantastic! Oh I'm jealous! I'm glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteDrake says that this is only the beginning. There are more fantasies he wants to work on with me. I am truly excited!
ReplyDeleteWait, wait, wait......
ReplyDeleteI had to go back and read it all again. THIS WAS REAL? WOW. when I read the opening line I thought this was the fantasy you sent, but if it was the fulfillment of that fantasy then I don't feel bad for getting so hard.
you are amazing.
@A54 Heehee. Yes, it was very real and incredibly hot. Every day since Monday, Drake has brought up how hot it was watching me. It was a huge turn-on. Mmmmm.
ReplyDelete