Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oragams...My Own, to be Exact


Drake has been searching for another man to bring into the mix in order to fulfill a fantasy I have. I won't get into the fantasy at the moment. Suffice to say if it happens, I will blog about it!

During a chat on an adult site, Drake was asked by one man whether I am a "multi-orgasmic" woman.

Why is that so important? Is that the only way a man can prove his prowess in bed?

Just wondering.

When I'm sexually aroused, of course I have every desire to have an orgasm or two or more. However, the situation isn't always optimal--a quick suck/hand job in the back of Drake's SUV means I may not have the time to get off myself.

This may not sound fair, but to me it IS all about him. I am sexually satisfied when he gets off, even when I don't.

In the beginning, Drake felt bad when our quickies involved him alone. He has learned, though, that I am satisfied simply knowing I satisfied him.

Anyway. Back to multiple orgasms.

I can have more than one orgasm when clitorally stimulated with anything other than a tongue or vibrator. I can have waves of orgasms when orally stimulated or using an aide such as a Rabbit vibrator. I have squirted on a few occasions, but I have to be in a certain position and stimulated in a way that really pushes me over the edge.

Sadly, I have had only a few orgasms during actual intercourse. This may partially be due to the fact that I really don't like being on top and that is generally the only way I can achieve an orgasm through that type of penetration.

It is difficult to explain why I don't like being on top.

It is what it is.

When I was in my 20's, I read the book Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The book was so hot I woke up at night--at least twice--in the throes of an orgasm. His books are incredibly sensual and well-written (much better than Fifty Shades of Grey!).

Again. I digress.

I am *completely* content if I pleasure the man I'm with and I don't orgasm. Having orgasms are incredibly wonderful, but sometimes I feel that it's like chocolate. Having chocolate every day turns chocolate into something ordinary instead of something delectable and delicious.

I also love the sexual tension I feel.

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same hesitation in the "quickie" scenario, it made me feel selfish, and greedy, but after a while, i realized that she wasn't going to cum every time anyway, and that she enjoyed helping me, and all was well.

    Sometimes it turned in to an excuse to be a little lazy for both of us,a and that is when we have to work on finding time for both of us. Luckily, we found that time last night.

    BTW, she cums best while on top too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think men tend to be overly fixed on our orgasms because of their primal instinct that says he's a real man if he makes us cum. Sadly, it's also the love-making downfall of many a good lover!

    ReplyDelete