Everything is still going well. Wonderfully, in fact.
I've been thinking about the name of my blog. Perhaps I should change it to "Confessions of a (Former) Adulteress?" Now that things are out in the open between Dave and me, I suppose the "adulteress" moniker no longer applies, does it?
I will address that later.
The past few days with Dave have been lovely. We have gone out several times--at his suggestion--and I haven't balked about going out the way I have in the past. In fact, we both enjoyed ourselves. Friday was a trip to the movies and Saturday we simply went out for a drink in the afternoon.
In the car home yesterday, he pressed me a little more about my extracurricular activities. I wouldn't budge until he finally asked me, "More than twice?" He is only aware of me cheating on him twice. I told him, "Yes."
He didn't get angry. He simply got a thoughtful look on his face.
Upon our arrival home, I completely surprised him by agreeing to go down into his studio in our home and record a song I am currently into: Jordin Sparks' "Battlefield."
He has wanted to record me for a long time, but I never had an interest. Dave told me that I have a "pure" voice.
I hope that's a compliment.
As for Drake. He and I met at the park of our favorite (and only!) nearby mountain on Friday. We stopped for a glass of wine at a local vineyard on the way home. It was a wonderful afternoon. He and I were both hot for each other, but decided to put sex on the back burner so we could talk.
Our plans are to get a room on Monday (a holiday). Where, he says, he will "thoroughly use me."
Life is very good at the moment. No complaints.
I'm out of here, this blog has become the equivalent of navel gazing.
ReplyDeleteTo Anon - you follow someone's personal revelations and then have the audacity to slander it when it fails to provide you sufficient entertainment to make your daily existence bearable. In other words "fuck off you fucking fucker."
ReplyDeleteLuna - keep it up. You seem to have the balance between truth and hurtful details. As for the name change, I agree, but give it time and thought.
TTFN
Mr. No Name
@Anon - Navel gazing? Teehee. Of course I'm self-absorbed on this blog...it's all about me, after all. ;-)
ReplyDelete@MNN - Thanks for the support. :-)
Any time, ma chere.
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Mr. No Name
I'm out of here, this blog has become the equivalent of navel gazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a dick.
Luna...
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good idea.
I would just go with whatever feels right.
Glad to hear you are in a good place.
I hope it continues or gets even better.
So thrilled for you ... sounds like you are finding the balance that you need. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey (no matter what the title).
ReplyDeleteXOXO