Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

"The Best in the World!"


It took me awhile, but I have just discovered Oikos yogurt. Sure, I saw all the ads with John Stamos...but his endorsement wasn't enough to entice me to buy any. Until yesterday. The woman ahead of me in line at Safeway told me how wonderful the yogurt is. Plus! It was on sale: 10 for $10. I decided I had to at least buy a cherry...and a peach...and a raspberry.

I just tucked into one about ten minutes ago (one with fruit--cherry--on the bottom) and I found myself working myself up into such a frenzy of excitement...mmmming and oooohing and aaaahing...you would think I was having an orgasm.

I think Stonyfield Farms/Dannon needs to change their tagline.

"Oikos yogurt...the next best thing to an orgasm!"

4 comments:

  1. I bet that was the idea when they got John Stamos to endorse it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JFBreak - That is definitely the next flavor on my list!

    @Bret Alan - LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything Stonyfield Farms does is great!

    ReplyDelete