Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Is There an App For That?


My phone and I are attached at the hip. My husband is always asking me, "Have you seen my phone?" I don't have that problem. My phone is either lying next to me or sitting in my purse. I have never lost or misplaced my phone. We have a good thing going (until I die from cancer caused by electromagnetic radiation, that is!).

I'm always in search of a good app. I'm very selective. I have found that DroidWords is much better than Words With Friends. Although I play both.

Hmmm. This gives me an idea. If any of you out there play either game, email me (lunamoon534@gmail.com) and maybe we can hook up--playing the game, that is. ;-)

My question: Do you have a favorite app you'd like to share with me. Something fun or useful? I own a Droid NOT an iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. My cell phone is old school and I cannot carry it at work. I use an iPad at home, so I am no help to you.

    My kids got me hooked on a game called "where's my water" where you have to make a path for water to get to the gator.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I upgraded from the Incredible to the Incredible 2, I had tons of apps. Now I have far fewer, but as a frequent music-listener I do enjoy Pandora and Shazam. Evernote is a pretty great notepad alternative; as you sign up for a free account, you can edit and view your notes on your phone or on your computer/laptop, which I've found to be very useful. I hate typing up something lengthy like a grocery list on my phone, and this way I can type it on my computer, sync it to my account, and view it on my phone when I'm actually at the store.

    ReplyDelete