Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Light My Fire


Drake and I met at the River yesterday. First, he sent me an email saying he was feeling "very amorous." The next email was a bit more blunt: "I've been thinking about fucking you all weekend."

I brought wine and a large piece of carrot cake in celebration of his new job. He seemed genuinely delighted that I had thought of him. I am so incredibly happy for him. He tried the self-employment/business venture route and was really getting burned out. He is happy to now have a "9-5" job. We realize that this may put a damper on our play time, but we will find a way to work around any obstacles.

We ate the cake and drank part of the wine. All it took was one kiss and a fondling of my breasts for us to forget the rest of the wine. We have discovered that our favorite sex position is where he is on his side and I am on my back (facing each other) with my legs draped over his hips/legs. This is an awesome position for a nice, deep fuck. It is also a safe position when fucking in the back of an SUV (even if it does have tinted windows).

He commented on my purple scarf, which made me secretly happy. I have never worn it before and I had hoped that he would notice it. It is a deep purple and compliments my hair and complexion.

Although the sex was great, what came next was just so...perfect

I lay with my head in his lap and ended up falling asleep briefly. I awoke to him playing music on his iPhone.

He scrolled through his music--a lot of 60's artists. He told me that when he was in high school in Los Angeles, his high school invited Jim Morrison and the Doors to play--and they did! I was totally floored. How cool is that? He also saw Elton John when he was simply an opening act.

I have always told him that I was born in the wrong generation. I definitely would have enjoyed growing up in the 60's. His impression is that I wouldn't have made it far in life...all the drugs would have killed me (oh, he knows me so well!).

It was so comforting to lie with my head in his lap, his hand stroking my hair, his other hand thumbing through his music. Laughing and sharing our memories of different singers. A profession of my undying love for Janis Joplin.

Moments such as these trump sex!

4 comments:

  1. I hope his 9-5 does not impact your relationship too severely.

    Carrot Cake and Wine? Ewwwww. I love carrot cake, tolerate wine, but would never think to combine them :)

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i get the came celebration when I get my new job?

    :-) I'll bring the carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MNN - Geez, I didn't pour the wine on the cake! :-)

    @A54 - Can you spring for the plane ticket as well?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that what Travelocity is for?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete