Advizor54's Sunday post got me aroused. VERY aroused. It was the combination of the writing and the extremely short video clip that got me so very hot.
So hot, in fact, that I knew I had to do something soon. Very soon.
It was around 9:15 Monday morning when I IM'd Drake. I told him about the fantasy/video clip and told him I needed him. Badly. (He is aware of my blog, but he has never read it because I'd like to keep this little part of my world private!!)
"I'll leave work just to be with you!" I told him.
"Then do it," he replied.
Since we both have some flexibility (I telecommute), we agreed to meet at the River around 10:30.
He arrived looking very casual--shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals (although it was only about 60 degrees out). He told me he dressed in clothes he could easily get out of.
"I love it when you're so turned on and hot for me," he said.
We got into the back of his SUV. As usual, he had thrown down the sleeping bag. I snuggled up next to him and he reached into my blouse and pulled and pinched my nipples. The pain was so intense I moaned and nuzzled my face against his neck.
My hand slipped down to his crotch and I wasn't surprised to find him very hard and wanting.
I leaned over and began to suck on his cock. He already had pre-cum on the tip and I licked it off.
He wanted me to masturbate, so I pulled off my pants and panties and began to rub my clit.
"I want to see the look on your face when a woman is eating your pussy. I want to look into your eyes when I'm fucking her and she's eating you. I want you to tell me how much you love me and how you'll do anything for me."
With that he clasped one large hand around my throat. A second later he had both hands around my throat, squeezing until I began to wheeze. He continued with his fantasy, which made me rub my clit even hard, getting closer to climaxing.
Drake always knows when I'm about to climax. My breathing changes (although in this case, it was labored breathing), my stroking gets more intense, my moaning changes in pitch, and my hips begin to thrust.
As I climaxed, he squeezed my throat so hard that all I could do was let out a squeak. My hand went instinctively to his arm and I held on tightly. As I began to see stars, he released his grip.
He smiled at me and shook his head in what appeared to be delight.
"I need to fuck you now."
He climbed on top of me, slid himself inside me, and began thrusting. He was very aroused and came quickly. I spasmed as he came, with a great thrust of my hips.
"An aftershock," he said, as he collapsed on top of me.
We cleaned up, got dressed, and headed over to our favorite chicken restaurant for lunch.
The manager was surprised to see us on a Monday.
Thank you, Advizor54!
of all the compliments I have ever gotten, this one has moved to the very top. THANK YOU!!! for letting my words move you to such passion.
ReplyDeleteNow it's time for me to take a break, I just wish I had a river near by.....
You're welcome. My pleasure. Literally!
ReplyDeleteI just found this again, somehow I pulled me back. I loved reading it again, and my original post. I just love the combination.....
ReplyDelete