Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Perfect Welcome Home

Yesterday I arrived home from a nine-day trip to the South to visit with my Mom and Dad. I had a wonderful time. I couldn't ask for lovelier parents.

Drake and I emailed each other daily and we were also able to squeeze in a phone call and some instant messaging.

When I told him that I was leaving early on Sunday and arriving home in the early afternoon, he suggested we meet up before I actually got home.

Yum.

Of course I agreed!

The drive was uneventful and I sent a text to Drake with my ETA. We knew that the River would be crowded, so we decided to meet in a vast parking lot of a large furniture store close to a pub we often go to.

When I got out of my car in the parking lot, climbed into his SUV and saw him sitting in the back, I immediately fell to my knees in front of him. I don't know why I did so, but he looked so deliriously hot. His searing blue eyes melted me completely.

We kissed passionately as though it had been longer than nine days since we had last seen each other. Our final get-together before my trip we had decided to get a room and that had left both of us exhausted!

He was out of his pants and I was kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock, within minutes of meeting. We were both breathing heavily and he pulled my head back by my ponytail and told me how hot and needy he had been all week (we had some pretty hot email exchanges...more on that in another post).

"But, don't take that the wrong way," he added.

I knew what he meant.

I sucked him off and swallowed an enormous amount of cum. He had waited for me all week, I wasn't quite so good. Ha ha. He knew that I had masturbated multiple times after reading some of our hot exchanges, but he chose to wait until I got home.

I got off my knees and sat next to him. It was a warm day and we were both a bit hot and sweaty. We held each other and I realized how freaking good he makes me feel. I need him so much!

After we got something to eat and drink at the Pub, we headed to our respective homes.

I love vacation, but damn...is it nice to be home!

9 comments:

  1. PS I have missed reading your blog!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I got home from a trip all I got was an empty house and a note asking me to fix the light in the kitchen. I like your version a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was food in the fridge 'cause I do the cooking and shopping, or did back then. :-) I'm a wiz in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh A54, I AM jealous! When I arrive home from a trip, the fridge is *always* empty and there are always lots of takeout boxes in the trash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should at least have the courtesy to hide the carry-out containers before you arrive, or have some waiting for you in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete