Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Offing the Wife



That got your attention, didn't it?

[PLEASE TAKE NOTE: TONGUE FIRMLY PLANTED IN CHEEK]

Drake and I got a room on Friday. We spent a glorious afternoon together that went well into the evening. We had such a great time we returned the following morning for a quickie.

I'll spare you the sordid details!

Drake brought along a a large bottle of wine. We both had a bit too much to drink.

That evening, I had a text exchange with my sister:

Me: So...I had too much to drink and I asked [Drake] what would happen to us if something happened to his wife...he said, "You think I haven't thought of that?"
Sister: BE CAREFUL [LUNA]
Me: OMG That came out the wrong way. This isn't going to turn into a Lifetime movie!
Sister: Thank god! I was getting worried!!!!
Me: No!!!!

I really need to watch what I say (and how much I drink)!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh boy.....!

    Sister might be checking in on you for a bit... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Honour, may I present exhibit A - a text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll spare you the sordid details! " WTF?? It's the sordid details that everything worth reading...

    :-)

    And it's time to start watching CSI and other cop shows to figure out what NOT to do... Take careful notes, just don't write anything down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giggle ... I really don't want to see another lifetime movie with this theme!
    But I have heard others comment along the same lines. I have an older friend who lost his wife suddenly and found true love afterwards. He said he has never been happier and revealed to several of us how miserable he was in his 25+ year marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you wrote this. For the longest time I thought about the demise of Angry Guy. I felt more guilty about that then fucking other men. I am glad there are others who think the same way. And yes, I agree with Advizor...WTF?!?! don't spare the sordid details next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First rule: leave no tangible evidence. Ever. :-p

    Yes, watch how much you drink. In fact, maybe you should just hide your phone when you've been drinking. Much safer that way. Yes, much safer.

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete