Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two Years!


It is hard to believe, but this week marks two years that Drake and I have been together.

Our story began in chat on Ashley Madison, which led to a phone call the following day. After a week of hot emails, we hooked up exactly a week later and we haven't looked back since!

I have saved the first week of emails and a variety of emails throughout the past two years that I felt were worth saving.

A little excerpt from the first week of emailing:

Drake: Well, babygirl...here we are, both so hot, fantasies in line with each other. This is so fucking hot and we haven't even met. This is extremely hot. This has the potential to be the beginning of something long term.

Little did we know!

10 comments:

  1. WOW... that is quite a prediction. I hope you are happy for the next two years....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drake said that he hopes we're happy for at least ten more years!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Drake sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is quite a milestone in this transient world. Philip found me two years ago next month... strange how both our lives changed for the better about the same time! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for you, Sassy. That's great. Yes...here's to many more!

      Delete
  4. Happy 2 yr mark!! Yes, who would have known. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know...it's full of ups and downs...but primarily ups!

      Delete
  5. Congrats! That's almost as long as some of my MARRIAGES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee. I've been with Drake longer than my sister has been remarried. ;-)

      Delete