Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A BJ, Office Sex, and a Threesome (Sorta)


I've been busy the past week.

Happily so.

I've gained new insight into my relationship with Drake and I have never felt closer to him. He is truly an amazing man.

Saturday

Last Saturday was turning out to be a slow day. My youngest son was in South Carolina with his buddies, my oldest son was in New York City with his girlfriend. Dave was at a cookout. It was just too freaking hot out and I wasn't in the mood to go.

I was sitting reading when I received a text from Drake, telling me that he was in the neighborhood.

Come by, I'm alone. I told him
I'm on my way. He replied.

As soon as he walked in the door we embraced enthusiastically. I offered him a glass of water and he had barely finished it before he pulled me close and gave me a long, hard, cold, kiss. I was down on my knees and he was unfastening his pants within moments.

His cock was rock hard and felt so good in my mouth.

He moaned and told me how much I turn him on.

He came quickly and before I knew it, he was gone.

Monday

Drake has discovered that all of his co-workers leave the building by 4:30. It is hard to believe that he has been working for his new employer for nearly three months. There was one hold-out who always stayed late, but he recently retired.

I met him at his office at 5pm. He sent me a text while I was on my way, asking me whether I was almost there.

I am glad. He said.

It wasn't long before I was stretched out on the floor and he was pumping inside me, my ass chafing on the rug. (He has mentioned that he needs to spirit a sleeping bag into his office). He tried to bring me to orgasm, but that damn medication I am taking is making things a little more difficult for me these days. I will be happy when my shrink tells me I can lower the dosage.

Sex in his office WAS fun and naughty, though. He showed me around afterwards and we agreed to meet at Panera the next day for a chat since he was pressed for time.

Friday

We met for a lunch at our "chicken place." He was sadly disappointed to realize that they were out of his favorite pot pie. He had a casear chicken wrap. I had my usual chicken noodle soup. We sat and talked for awhile and then decided to head on down to the coffee shop where we were meeting up with a man for a potential threesome.

The drive took about 1/2 an hour and we were early. He was late. When he arrived, rather than getting a drink, he offered to take us to his place.

Drake looked at me and I at him.

"Okay?" He said.

"Okay." I replied.

The man's apartment was small and tidy. He is living here alone and his family is in another state.

We chatted about music for a bit and drank some beer. Drake had his arm around me and his hand started grazing the side of my breast until it found its way down my shirt and inside my bra.

The man was obviously turned on. Drake got up and pulled me onto my feet. The man stood in front of me, kissing and fondling me, while Drake stood behind me, pressing his erection into me. We got unclothed and headed for the bedroom.

With Drake standing behind me, fondling my breasts, the man knelt down in front of me and started tonguing me. I came quickly. He then fucked me with his hand. Again, I came quickly.

He lay me on the bed and while Drake watched, stroking himself, the man fucked me hard and deep. I moaned and cried out he penetrated me so deeply. It was hot and exhilirating and all three of were were soon drenched in sweat although the air conditioner was blasting.

Drake asked the man for some time alone with me. The man obliged.

I lay against Drake on the bed and we quietly chatted for a few minutes before I sucked him off. The bed was much too short for him and me to have intercourse comfortably. Drake is 6'3"; the man was about 5'8".

We never had a DP, which would truly constitute a "threesome."

Still...it was hotter than hell.

The man told Drake and I that it had been awesome and that he (Drake) was right...I was a "cutie." He also had some nice things to say about my ass. Drake said he loved the look on my face while I was being fucked by the man.

On the drive home, which took longer than anticipated, I asked Drake why it was that whenever I complimented him in an email or said something heartfelt, he never replied. He told me that he doesn't take compliments very well. I was happy to finally get an explanation. He said that sometimes it is hard to believe that someone feels that way about him.

I get it.

I rubbed his arm and told him that I absolutely adore him.

He smiled.

10 comments:

  1. Not, hot, hot. It sounds like you have (re)found your groove. I am glad to see you are in a good place.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MNN, Nice way to put it. I HAVE found (or refound!) my groove again and everything is groovy.

      Delete
    2. Oh shit, I just re-read the comment. Obviously it should be 3 x hot, the 'not' was a typo.

      Delete
  2. Hi Luna, Mr. AbsinthePassion here. Found you through Mr. No Name (isn't he awesome?).

    Mrs. AP and I have never had the DP threesome either, although we've engaged in several Spitroasting sessions (or as Mr. No Name might say, the Eiffel Tower Position), which I think counts as a proper fully involved threesome.

    Sounds like you have a good week, and I look forward to hearing more.


    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. AP! Welcome to my blog. Yes, MNN is awesome, he is one of my favorite bloggers. :-)

      Drake and I have had a DP before and I have with other men, it just didn't seem to work out in this case...although the man sent us an email saying that he would like to get together again soon! :-)

      Take Care,
      Luna

      Delete
    2. You guys make me blush ;)

      Delete
  3. Kind of echoing everyone here, but happy to hear that you had such a great week!

    ReplyDelete