The most wonderful thing about spending the night with your lover is that you can bring up random topics not normally discussed.
Here is a sampling of some of the questions I thought of while lying in the dark and under covers with Drake on Friday night: Are you afraid of dying? Do you believe in a higher power? Do you love your wife? What should I do (aside from calling 911) if you have a medical emergency; whom should I call?
He answered every question I asked...
Wow! That's pretty deep. Sounds like quite the connection you've got there. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some deep thoughts. When you start thinking about medical issues, higher powers and whatnot, you may be really asking yourself how do we compare on a deeper level. DO we share the same core beliefs, does the relationship endure medical issues, etc.
ReplyDeleteOr it means that Drake needs to wear you out more so you can sleep better.
TTFN
Mr. No Name
Those overnights are a great time to get under the covers and inside their head.
ReplyDeleteAre you afraid of dying? Do you believe in a higher power? Do you love your wife?
ReplyDeleteThese are all interesting topics but I would never discuss them in bed since (in my experience) my and my partner(s) mouth(s)is/are usually too busy doing more fascinating things to engage in discourse.
But since I am not in flagrante delicto at the moment:
1) I am not afraid of dying. I was not alive for billions of years before I was born (AND I SURVIVED THAT!)
2) I believe in a higher power. Most women have more power than I do and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.
3) I do love my wife. Come to think of it, I love both of them.
@J&J - Yes, we have developed a great connection!
ReplyDelete@MNN - Maybe he does! lol
@A54 - You said it!
@ Rev. H - Where are you from? Utah? ;-)