Life has been keeping me busy these days. With the nice weather already here (it was 80 degrees today and it will be in the 70's all week), my mind wanders to many different things that I want to do and accomplish.
I am waiting to hear whether I got a volunteer job I interviewed for. The training is fairly intense and will keep me busy for awhile (assuming I get the position). That will be addition to the other volunteer work I already do.
I have been blogging for a little over six months now. I hope this doesn't mean I'm winding down and will suddenly disappear--POOF--into the ether! I do want to continue to write. At the very least, I will continue reading my fave blogs and post when I feel moved to do so.
Things are peachy between Drake and me. I certainly have no complaints in that department. However, I don't want to post about our sexcapades ad nauseam. That would certainly get tiresome.
I could post a pic, but that would be TOO random and gratuitous. Haha.
A ten-day vacation is right around the corner. I am SO looking forward to getting away!
I wish everyone well. Don't give up on me. I hope to continue writing. I've simply hit a lull at the moment.
I am off to get some ice cream with a very special friend.
" ... I don't want to post about our sexcapades ad nauseam. That would certainly get tiresome..."
ReplyDeleteAu contraire ... I don't think we will ever get tired of these. Fill us in on all the naughty details ... always ... please
Mike
Luna,
ReplyDeletePost what interests or affects you, we will continue reading because you interest us. The pace of your blogging will Barry over time.
TTFN
Mr. No Name