Several months ago Drake told me that he was attending a conference in City X March 2-3 and asked me if I wanted to spend the night with him.
How could I possibly refuse? My plan was to tell my husband a story about going to a friend's party, drinking too much, and staying the night at her place.
Drake and I agreed to meet in the lobby of Hotel X on Friday at 6:15pm and I was to follow him to the room.
I am extremely anal about being punctual, so I left at 4:45pm, expecting some traffic, but nothing major.
I ended up arriving at nearly 7:15pm--after navigating through a heavy downpour during rush hour traffic.
I've lived here for over fifteen years and I always forget that bad weather+rush hour on the Beltway=pandemonium.
I shouldn't complain. I could have beeen maneuvering through snow!
My late arrival made him late for the dinner he needed to attend. He met me in the parking lot, slipped me the key card and I made my way to the room.
It was a lovely room with two large beds. I slid out of my clothes, climbed into one of the beds and under the covers, and switched on the TV.
It was nearly 9pm when the door finally opened. He pulled off his shirt and slacks and made a bee-line for the bottle of wine I had brought. I had also brought a large piece of carrot cake. He sat next to me on the edge of the bed, leaning against my leg as I rubbed his chest. When we finished the cake and most of the wine, he told me he wanted to fuck my ass.
(I enjoy anal sex. It takes a bit of preparation, but I honestly enjoy it. The best way for me to prepare is to eat light one day prior. I also give myself an enema several hours beforehand. That combined with a lightly lubed cock and knowing how to relax makes it extremely enjoyable for both of us.)
Seconds later I was on all fours with my ass poking in the air and his cock thrusting inside me. I gasped as he plunged deeper. I confess I was disappointed when he suddenly pulled out and went to the bathroom to wash off. But I knew that meant he wanted to fuck my pussy.
Instead, he pulled out the Rabbit Vibrator, tossed it on the bed, and ordered me to start using it.
I was happy to oblige.
As I lay on the bed, legs spread wide and moaning as the vibrator hummed inside and around me, Drake started to masturbate.
"It always amazes me that you are so sweet and nice but you need to be treated like a slut. I'm happy I'm the one who gets to treat you this way."
I smiled.
I could see that it wasn't going to be a long fuck session when he pulled the vibrator out of me, lay on top of me, and pushed his cock inside me. He started thrusting and ordered me to straighten my legs. It wasn't long before he came inside of me in four long, hard, deep thrusts.
By that point I was so overstimulated that I knew there was no way I was going to orgasm. I tried, in vain, to get off. He pulled out all the stops, even producing a humongous dildo, but it just wasn't enough. We both laughed when I finally gave up.
"I'm not done with you!" I told him.
We lay in bed, watching some crazy news show. It felt so nice to lie in his arms and feel our bodies so close with no worries about park police or time constraints.
We both started to fall asleep, so he turned off the light and curled into a nice spooning position next to me.
Of course that position made me frisky.
I told him so, but he laughed, told me to go to sleep and added, "I'm glad I do that to you!"
I refused to sleep.
I tried to make a move to straddle him, but he kept on pinning me down on the bed. I finally announced that I would stop. He released me and of course I climbed on top of him!
Grinding against him made him randy all over again. He started telling me one of his fantasies and I quickly got off.
I was up and out quickly in the morning. He had a very early breakfast scheduled and more seminars and I needed to get home.
I hated to leave.
As any cheater will attest, being with your lover can be the high point and low point of your day!
We also enjoy anal. Hadn't considered eating light one day prior, but we will have to keep that in mind. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHot story, as usual! It was equal parts sexy and sweet.