Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself!
Drake and I met at the River yesterday afternoon. The River is our usual spot for sex on Friday afternoons, so I found it curious that he chose the River for a Monday.
But he did.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had brought Coronas (nice to be thought of!). I have been drinking wine with him these past few weeks, so having a beer or two or three was a nice alternative. Although I do enjoy wine.
We drank the beer in the back of his SUV with the rear hatch up. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, low-70's and not a cloud in the sky. The River is fairly secluded, but not too secluded where we would attract unnecessary attention. A car goes by every five-ten minutes and the occasional cyclist or jogger happens by as well.
We got down to business when he pulled down his pants. I love feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth. After we both got off, we lay in the back on the sleeping bag, enjoying each other's company, talking about our kids, potential job opportunities...the usual.
It was my suggestion that we drive up the road and get a cup of coffee.
I normally drive with him, but since driving with him would mean doubling back to get my own vehicle, I opted to follow him up the road.
I was standing at my SUV, door open and about to get in, when I turned to say something to Drake. At that moment, a huge gust of wind kicked up and the door flung itself--without mercy--right at me. The frame slammed into my mouth and I felt immediate pain.
It didn't help that I was parked on a hill.
I was stunned for a moment and then my tongue immediately went to my teeth to insure that they were all there. I had been hit so hard, I was certain that I had knocked out a tooth or two.
Drake came over immediately when he heard me cry out.
No bruising or lost teeth. Only this morning did I notice that I had bit a chunk of flesh off of the inside of my lower lip.
Love hurts!
I love the last line ;)
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Mr. No Name
I hope he took time to kiss it better.
ReplyDelete