I read and respond to about 75% of my personal emails on my phone. My phone and I are basically attached at the hip (well, it's either sitting next to me or in my purse).
There is a spam folder, but I always forget to check it.
Yesterday, I was writing an email to Drake on my computer. It was a long email detailing an outing I had Friday night with a woman who is part of a couple for a potential foursome. She got stone drunk, accused me of flirting with everyone (we were sitting at the bar of a restaurant), and then made sexual advances toward me when I was driving her home.
When I was finished writing the email, I noticed that there was a little "3" next to my spam folder icon.
Hmmm, I thought, what could they be?
Lo and behold there were three emails form Drake that Yahoo! had somehow deemed to be spam.
I felt terribly guilty. One was quite old and I was able to pinpoint that all of them were written when I had assumed, during some bout with insecurity, that Drake had not bothered to write.
I immediately sent him an email, telling him about the spam folder emails and apologizing for my past behavior.
Note to self: Always...ALWAYS...check the spam folder. Daily!

Oops is right.
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Mr. No Name
I know! Right? I am red-faced...
ReplyDelete