It wasn't until I met Drake that I discovered how much I enjoy the pleasures AND pain of sex. I like it rough and hard with a side helping of pain. Pain that makes me beg for mercy. We don't have a "safe word" because he seems to know exactly when to stop before actually injuring me.
Suffice to say that I am sore today...north and south.
When I arrived at the hotel room, Drake had already opened a bottle of wine. He said he wanted to loosen me up at bit. As if I needed loosening up!
He unbuttoned my blouse, reached under my bra, and began squeezing my breasts and twisting my nipples hard enough to make me moan. He truly gets off on the pain he causes me. Which is ironic because he is such a pacifist outside of the bedroom. He isn't sadistic, he just loves to see my response to the pain he inflicts.
He then ordered me to my knees, pulled out his cock, and told me to suck on it. I did so with pleasure and greed because he does have a wonderful cock. After ample time stroking and sucking, he decided he wanted to deep throat me. I choked and gagged, but I loved every minute of it.
He then pushed me over the back of a lounge chair, eased his cock inside my ass, and starting pumping. It felt so hot and good.
I just love to pleasure him and make him happy.
He put clamps tightly on my nipples...so tightly that they made me squeak in pain. He loves to pull on them and see my reaction. He then tied my hands tightly behind my back, put a blindfold on me and ordered me onto the bed on my back with my legs spread (as best I could).
I had no idea what he was going to do to me.
Then...SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! He began swatting me with the cat o' nine tails. from my chin down to my exposed crotch down to my feet. I jumped with each swat, but I also broke into giggles and with each giggle he swatted me harder. When the swatting got to be too much and I begged him to stop, he made me turn over onto my stomach. The swatting began again. The giggles resumed. Then near tears begging him to stop. He did.
He untied me, removed the blindfold, and held me for a moment. The entire time he had called me filthy names (which I love) and marvelled at the fact that I am so sweet outside of the bedroom and such a fucking slut who will do anything inside the bedroom.
I lay on the bed, my head on his chest, and he asked me how much of his hand I thought he could get inside my cunt. I gave him a naughty smile and dared him. I said, "I don't like truth or dare...I like dare."
His face went from sweet to maniacal as he pinned me down with one large hand and started to shove his hand roughly inside me. He got most of his large hand inside of my wet cunt and shoved harder and harder until I finally begged him, near tears, to stop.
Drake loves to use my body. He says he owns me and my body and I've given myself up to him. I have.
A bit of water sports came next. I knelt in the tub while his warm piss cascaded into my mouth and down my chest. I'm always amazed at how good piss tastes--at least his does!
He went down on me (awesome!) and I went down on him multiple times. My tongue in his ass, massaging his balls with my mouth and tongue.
When we looked at the clock, it was hard to believe that three hours had gone by. Of course there is so much more to write about yesterday, but I suppose those were the highlights.
He didn't want to take a shower before we left. He told me that since I don't wear any scents that could rub off on him and arouse suspicion from his wife, he said, "I like to sleep with you on me."
Damn, I love him!
"I like to sleep with you on me."
ReplyDeleteOHMYGAWD that has to be the hottest thing! No wonder you love this man!!
I know how he feels. When my wife travels, and I go home to an empty house, I love taking the scent of my lover with me to my bed.
ReplyDelete