Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Been Awhile!

It has been such a long time since I last posted on my blog. I had to check my blog to see the last post date! Apparently it has been over 2.5 weeks.

My feeling is that my blog is losing its usefulness. I had a bizarre nightmare early this morning and woke up vowing to eradicate my naughty self (or at least try!) from the Internet. Not that this eradication will affect me sexually in real life. Haha.

I wrote a piece over a month ago for Kat's Sex Blog Chain this month (sex with a politician) and I forgot to submit it! Dummy me!

I have been spending time on FetLife for a change of pace.

My oldest son and his girlfriend are getting married next year. I can't even imagine what life will be like without him around. I accept that I have to let him go (he IS 22, after all!), but it is difficult. He will probably move within an hour's drive of us...but still...

Drake and I are going stronger than ever. It is difficult to believe that we have been together for nearly 2.5 years. I absolutely adore him and I know he is pretty happy that I am in his life. I don't see anything changing in the near future.

As for Dave and me. He is away at the moment and I have vowed to try harder once he comes home. I do miss him.

I will probably keep this blog going. Simply because it pains me to shut it down after all the work I've put into it! I think I have needed a breather that may continue a bit longer.

Overall, life has been treating me well. No complaints!

I will try to catch up on my favorite blogs over the next week.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it has been too long!!

    But I have to ask, just 'cause I'm a dick.

    How can you "try harder once he comes home" and stick with Drake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      It is easy to try harder because I know that I'm not trying hard enough. A declaration to try harder has no bearing on my relationship with Drake. Does that make sense?

      Delete
  2. Luna,

    Welcome back! Come and go as you see fit, but you will always be on my blog roll.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick around! It's good to come back to once in awhile. You have to post that Political Thriller now, I'll be wondering what your story is about now.

    Do tell! What Republican Senator did you have an affair with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RePUBLICAN Senator? Humph. I am inSULTED! ;-)

      Ya. I should post it. I hope Kat won't mind...

      Delete
  4. i hope u continue blogging. even if its not about ur adventures, i would still like to read you.

    ReplyDelete